|Welcome to Water pearls
Water Pearls add an extra dimension to your candle and flower arrangements. Simply add to a clear vase or bowl for extra colour and vibrancy. Use for those special centrepieces at Dinner Parties, Weddings and Birthdays.
Cut & silk flower arrangements:
Water Pearls come in many beautiful colours.
|Purchase Water Pearls
(via our secure Paypal server)
Water Pearls come in handy bags that equate to 1 Pint when expanded . Price £2.99 - FREE postage (Order quantity can be altered at checkout)
1. Soak pack contents in 1pint of water for 6 12 hours.
2. Place Water Pearls in a sieve and allow to drip dry for about an hour.
3. Place Water Pearls in a vase or bowl and arrange flowers and candles accordingly.
4. No additional water is necessary for cut flowers as they will absorb moisture from the Water Pearls.
5. Water Pearls will eventually start to dry out, when this happens top up with water to the original level and the Water Pearls will rehydrate.
6. Do Not put spent Water Pearls down your drain, they may rehydrate and block them.
1. For best results soak in a large bowl. Ensure Water Pearls are completely immersed throughout hydrating process, add more water if necessary
|Frequently asked questions
1. Qu. I have soaked the Water Pearls overnight, why do they still look like frogspawn?
The Water Pearls need draining, allow to drip dry in a sieve for about an hour.
2. Qu. Do I need to add water to my Water Pearls if I am using them to arrange cut flowers?
3. Qu. How long do Water Pearls last?
4. Qu. How do Water Pearls help to extend the life of plants?
5. Qu. Are Water Pearls safe?